jreb Messages 128 chicago Feb 18, 2012 #1 Im looking for this vette any help? Or where can i obtain it? I can offer a 70's ticket and a 23 ticket Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
Im looking for this vette any help? Or where can i obtain it? I can offer a 70's ticket and a 23 ticket
Gtracer123 Messages 591 Ontario Messages ask and i will tell :) Messages haha you wish! Feb 18, 2012 #3 I'm pretty sure the one you're looking for is in the NCD. It's not under Chevrolet it's art Morrison.
I'm pretty sure the one you're looking for is in the NCD. It's not under Chevrolet it's art Morrison.
Ross Premium Messages 7,167 Tadley, Hampshire, UK Feb 18, 2012 #4 I'm pretty sure this is the one he is after http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=123
Gtracer123 Messages 591 Ontario Messages ask and i will tell :) Messages haha you wish! Feb 18, 2012 #5 CARCRASH I'm pretty sure this is the one he is after http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=123 Click to expand... OHhh forgot about that one.
CARCRASH I'm pretty sure this is the one he is after http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=123 Click to expand... OHhh forgot about that one.
M MrDIABLO876 Messages 547 Messages theediablo876 Feb 18, 2012 #6 I have it. I really want a 23 ticket.