Vettel Blue X2010 and '66 Jag XJ13 for trade. Interested?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tizzzony6
  • 23 comments
  • 1,107 views
Messages
62
Have

1966 Jaguar XJ13 Race Car
Blue Red Bull X2010 S. Vettel (Won Bronzing Vettel Challenge – 0 Miles)

Want

1967 Ford Mark IV Race Car
1967 Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car
1989 Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car
1989 Nissan R89C Race Car
1992 Nissan R92CP Race Car
1997 BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car
1998 Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car
1998 Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car
1999 Lister Storm V12 Race Car
1999 BMW V12 LMR Race Car
2003 Bentley Speed 8 Race Car

Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09
Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09
Audi R8 Race Car '01
Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05


Let me know if you wanna work something out!
 
Want to trade focus rally car I can in 15 mins cheers steve
 
Hi mate i have the Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09 UCD Miles, would be interested in the Vettel X1.
 
I will swap you a mark IV ford 0miles for your x2010? but it will have to be tomorrow
 
Hi mate i have the Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09 UCD Miles, would be interested in the Vettel X1.

Any others? im interested..
 
Sorry i traded for a Vettel earlier on, what other cars/tickets do you have?

Ive got the R8 LMS Playstation and R89C that are on your list.
 
I still have that mark IV race car and i can trade now for the vettel x1?
 
Sorry i traded for a Vettel earlier on, what other cars/tickets do you have?

Ive got the R8 LMS Playstation and R89C that are on your list.

just the 66 jag. 20 mil CR.
 
I have a lvl 9 12 or 17 ticket for the x2010
 
I have a 330 P4 Race Car '67 with 126.3 miles. It's got the modifications and has won all the historic races (A and B Spec) with its current setup. Though it doesn't always win on B-Spec.

I have a Mark IV Race Car '67 with 35.0 miles. It also has the modifications, but it hasn't won any races.

I can trade now.
 
0 miles or starts?
Will have to trade in next 15 mins as i have to go soon?

Sorry bud Im bobbing a 4 hr. n'ring at the moment. done in an hour if you're around
 
Sorry bud Im bobbing a 4 hr. n'ring at the moment. done in an hour if you're around

Add me on PSN and when im on later i will send you the ford if you want?
 
I have a 330 P4 Race Car '67 with 126.3 miles. It's got the modifications and has won all the historic races (A and B Spec) with its current setup. Though it doesn't always win on B-Spec.

I have a Mark IV Race Car '67 with 35.0 miles. It also has the modifications, but it hasn't won any races.

I can trade now.

maybe in 30 minutes?
 
Sounds great!

Add me, MM1000

BTW, take your pick of the cars for the X2010.
 
Last edited:
What's your PSN?

BTW, I suggest you add me and then drive both the cars (they are shared) before you pick one.
 
Last edited:
What's your PSN?

BTW, I suggest you add me and then drive both the cars (they are shared) before you pick one.

just curious, do you have anything else from my list available?
 
I'm afraid I don't. I really need some more higher level racing cars now that I'm in the mid 20 level point.
 
I suppose you wouldn't trade the ford or Ferrari for the Jag?
 
I kinda figured I was asking for too much.

That's a sweet Jag, but I'm afraid I'll have to pass on that one.

Cheers.
 
Back