Vettel challange suzuka (poll)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Smigster
  • 15 comments
  • 1,376 views

Should fettel challange suzuka lap times be taken up 1 second

  • Yes

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • No

    Votes: 17 53.1%

  • Total voters
    32
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smigster

(Banned)
Messages
3
Hello

I have golded monza and nurburing

But suzuka seems too hard. You must get every corner perfect for two laps. We are human not robots.

Please higher the lap time by one second to make this race still hard but doable.
 
Last edited:
Maybe we should start a patition cus this is rediculas nurburing was hard but doable this is just causing too much stress.
 
Hello

I have golded monza and nurburing

But suzuka seems too hard. You must get every corner perfect for two laps. We are human not robots.

Please higher the lap time by one second to make this race still hard but doable.

Are you talking about bronze time or gold time? Are you playing with a pad or with a wheel? Honestly, if you have a wheel, I think you can manage with ease at least bronze. I found this challenge difficult, but not as many describes it, getting gold on all the events in less than 2 hours. If you're using DS3, story changes, because the car is too fast to be controlled well with it IMO.
 
Are you talking about bronze time or gold time? Are you playing with a pad or with a wheel? Honestly, if you have a wheel, I think you can manage with ease at least bronze. I found this challenge difficult, but not as many describes it, getting gold on all the events in less than 2 hours. If you're using DS3, story changes, because the car is too fast to be controlled well with it IMO.

I have a wheel and i needed about 4 or 5 hours to take bronze in suzuka. For Monza i needed about 30min and nurburgring 2 or 3 hours. Only bronze, because plate or gold impossible. I will let it to the future .........
 
I have a wheel and i needed about 4 or 5 hours to take bronze in suzuka. For Monza i needed about 30min and nurburgring 2 or 3 hours. Only bronze, because plate or gold impossible. I will let it to the future .........

Of course is a difficult challenge, never said it's easy, I only wanted to know OP's setup and what time he was referring to, if bronze or gold :) I can understand if he wants the bronze time to be a little bit higher in order to allow more players to obtain the car, but not if he's referring to the gold time, because gold is not necessary in order to obtain the car.
 
I think DS3 users should have a slower set of times than wheel users. You know, so we can actually attain gold on all three venues. I have a gold on Monza (it took a lot of hours) but I'm still a good ways off on getting gold on Suzuka and GP/F gold may be managable but I'm not sure.
 
Bronze times are fine IMO - quite challenging but achievable. The time I would personally need to invest to get silver/gold on Suzuka or Nurb GP/F fills me with dread (Monza, not so much).
 
Maybe we should start a patition cus this is rediculas nurburing was hard but doable this is just causing too much stress.
Not as "rediculas" as your spelling. Who is this "Fettel" of whom you speak?

You have already agreed to the Acceptable Use Policy when you signed up so, please, try and make your future posts higher quality than these two.

AUP
# You will post all messages in English.
# You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
 
Suzuka is good! It's so smooth! And it flows very nicely indeed...
Nurburgring is the complete opposite.
 
german V is pronounced F last time I checked.

Worst thing about this forum is all the grammar-nazies...
 
german V is pronounced F last time I checked.

Worst thing about this forum is all the grammar-nazies...

True but we ain't speaking it and i'be always seen it on paper, or my TV screen as Vettel....

But yeah, I personally have no problems with the gold time, its just perseverance...

Luke
 
german V is pronounced F last time I checked.
Bust his name is Vettel and that's spelled with a V.

Worst thing about this forum is all the grammar-nazies...
Poor quality posts means poorer membership and therefore a poorer site.

High quality posts and discussion means more people want to be a part of it, means more sponsors want to be a part of it and that all means a better site for everyone.

Your English is fine but surely if everyone used English to the best of their abilities, the site would be easier for you to understand?

Oh, and lets steer clear of the N word. I'm just enforcing the rules that the site owner laid down, that you all agreed to when you signed up, and do not appreciate getting called names whilst giving up my time for attempting to maintain GTP as the best GT site on the internet...
 
Not as "rediculas" as your spelling. Who is this "Fettel" of whom you speak?

You have already agreed to the Acceptable Use Policy when you signed up so, please, try and make your future posts higher quality than these two.

Il type how i want dont care about the rules

Like saying PD are all chinky basterds oooo i broke rulez so scared. Cus we agreed to there acceptance use policy doesnt mean we agree with it we just wonna play the game we purchased.

Like everyone agrees with the grinding needed to get up lvls in this game. No they dont
 
Il type how i want dont care about the rules

Like saying PD are all chinky basterds oooo i broke rulez so scared. Cus we agreed to there acceptance use policy doesnt mean we agree with it we just wonna play the game we purchased.

Like everyone agrees with the grinding needed to get up lvls in this game. No they dont

From reading your posts, you honestly sound about 7 years old. Grow up.

No, but if you agree to their policy, you do kind of have to follow it...
 
I think no.
Why?
Because I Golded the Vettel challenge a while ago so feel that it would be unfair that I do it the hard way.
Also, more sense of accomplishment.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back