vettel challenge

  • Thread starter Thread starter nibbles310890
  • 12 comments
  • 1,151 views
Messages
23
United Kingdom
england
Messages
nibbles310890
what trophies do you need in each race in the vettel challenges to get the redbull x2010?
 
all bronze in Vettel challenge
 
what is the easiest way to do the first vettel challenge?
 
If you look around in the GT5 Video Sub-forum you'll look for some fellows who achieved a gold on that event as well as the other two. It won't provide a huge extent of assistance but you can learn on their poise through turns and straights and mimic that in your driving. But since the times for Bronze was increased from a recent patch it is inexplicably easy to obtain that rank.
 
Search for GOLD vettel challange and you find a good guide how to do it.

Basic is to set abs to 10
Skid set to on

The rest is off

But look at the videos thats in the forum and you will se how late you can brake and how fast you can take the corners and where you can shortcut and so on.

Good luck:)
 
Last edited:
Basic is to set abs to 10 1
Skid set to on OFF

The rest is off

This should do it, in my opinion, you will go alot faster if you turn Skid Recovery Force off...
At least I did. ;)
 
what is the easiest way to do the first vettel challenge?

Easiest way would be to glitch it (v.1.10), but that was patched.
The 2nd easiest way would be to just practice alot, specially on pushing the X1 through the corners at high speed, because it can handle it.
And never let fully off the throttle, you'll need all the pace you can get.

Practice, practice, practice. :)

Also, you already have a thread on the X1 challenge here where you can post this, not make a new thread for it...
 
Is ABS 1 or 0 better because the X2010 & 2011 don't lock up and you can brake harder without ABS.
 
I should try with this setting cause I have given up on this but it is possible to get gold here right
 
I should try with this setting cause I have given up on this but it is possible to get gold here right
Sounded like a question? :confused:

Everything in GT5 is possible to gold. :dunce:

Some of the challenges is just ALOT harder then the rest.
 
You're smart :D sorry I didn't put a ? mark and yes I'm confused still cause I'm between still forgetting about it or should I give it another go
 
McSoap-90
This should do it, in my opinion, you will go alot faster if you turn Skid Recovery Force off...
At least I did. ;)

The speed is allready in the car but yes its faster with abs set to 1 and skid off but its a lot easier to drive with them on. You dont get sucked into the curbs in the same way and on 2 of the tracks the curbs are high and bad for x2010:)
 
Back