Vettel X1 Challenge question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chuckle
  • 8 comments
  • 3,258 views
Messages
4
Messages
toolhead4life
Hi, I'm sorry for creating a new topic, I have searched for an answer, and even made this post in another existing topic, but it got buried with the others..

I have been working on the Nürburgring track, and I'll get a total time of about 2mins9secs, but when I cross the finish line it adds another 10 seconds to my time!

So, though I saved a replay that shows a total time of 2:09, it registers as 2:19 when I complete this track, and I don't even qualify for the bronze at 2:14.

Am I getting penalized for something I'm not aware of?
Thanks in advance.
 
not sure. Will check once bob is finished but I do not think it is a time penalty
 
That's bizarre, I haven't had anything like that happen. O_o
 
That's really weird... maybe you can try clearing your cache in the option.
 
NO! You can not being penalized in this challenge, if you do something wrong then you get immediate disqualification. Like for going off the track. Game cannot add 10 seconds to your lap time for anything.

So what's you are saying is either impossible or a glitch. I know for a fact that the total time you see is not your total time. This is best shown in example replay, where Sebastian Vettel drives much slower for qualification Gold times. Still good for silver but those replays are not showing Gold attempt, so where to be faster you will have to find your by yourself :crazy:

IN R/A menu you can change Breaking strenght from default 5, to any number up to 10! and this might be qualified as cheating but game still allows you to do it. I know it because i did id several times and game didn't add any extra seconds for that. Glitch is what i would say.
 
R/A? I can't find an R/A menu, can anybody elaborate?
 
You need to go to options and set up on your DS Controller because in default this option is turned off. For example you can setup RA menu on L2 button, then L1 button is scroll UP, R1 is scroll Down, and Up arrow and Down arrow could be your + and - buttons. In this way just before race is start you can turn this menu and switch on or off any thing you will find there.

 
Last edited:
How close were you to the ghost car when you cross the finish line?
 
Are u sure u weren't looking at your time for that lap. Perhaps being 1:09. I've done it before
 
Back