Veyron active aero

  • Thread starter Thread starter drspeed
  • 0 comments
  • 778 views
Messages
20
Messages
drspeed-p3
I was wondering if other members of the forum are having any trouble with the Veyron's active aero.

The rear wing deploys/collapses alot quicker than it appears in real life videos and that kind of upsets the balance of the car IMO. The handling of the car varies quite a bit depending on the orientation of the rear spoiler.

For instance, the car stays pretty sticky through the first corner of Suzuka, and the wing suddenly collapses at the second corner and you lose rear grip while corning at the limit!

I'm aware that the wing deploys at certain preprogrammed speeds, but if you look at your replays, the wing is pretty busy doing it's thing all over the place.

Also, I still can't believe this car is a standard model...
 
Last edited:
Back