Veyron - Weird braking glitch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nico_Ble99
  • 2 comments
  • 589 views
Messages
1,993
Germany
Recklinghausen
Messages
n_blkr
So, I was making a drag setup for my 2013 Veyron. When I started to brake, the whole car braked like it's on ice, almost nothing happened. After some "investigation" I found out that when the rear spoiler pops up the front of the car kinda goes up and down. If I brake before the spoiler pops up, it's all normal. It only happens if the race suspension is on, and it happens not on every setting. Anyone who had it happen before?
 
Nope. I would probably leave the stock suspension. Maybe the car is too low already because of the Racing Suspension and when the front drops, your tires are touching the underside of the car. It's the only thing I could think of.
 
Ah ok, thanks for the tip!
I will try it tomorrow afternoon, school first -.-
 
Back