VGT Peugeot L500 Hybrid need tune help

United States
United States
On a 2nd profile on my PS4, I bought the VGT Peugeot L500 Hybrid. I'm am trying to clear the Rt. X race in the amateur vision series. Any tips on what to do here? I can't get within 6 seconds of the last car.

There is very little the game lets you tune on the car. I have TCS completely off. I assigned an overtake button but it does not seem to be activating. I can't even boost to reach the back of the pack. On my other save, I bought the toyota and managed a win after some amount of trial and error, finally utilizing a well timed boost on the last corner. That's not even close to being in the picture with this thing.

The game gave me the mini, which can be tuned but still only tops out around 190 and also cannot reach the pack.

The best cars for that race are the Merc VGT non-race version and the Iso Rivolta.

Thanks. Will keep in mind when i have money again. I'm sure I can win with almost anything I can actually tune besides the mini. Kinda blew all my money on the hybrid though so for now, i am stuck trying to figure out how to make it work

Thanks. Will keep in mind when i have money again. I'm sure I can win with almost anything I can actually tune besides the mini. Kinda blew all my money on the hybrid though so for now, i am stuck trying to figure out how to make it work
The problem with most of the VGT's is that you can't change the gearing, which is the only thing you actually need to change. You can't change the gearing on the Merc VGT non-race but its gearing is long enough. You can change it on the Iso Rivolta.

I've not done this race for quite some time, and didn't want to risk giving dud information, so I've just tried it again to see if my recollection was right.
Using a completely unmodified Nissan 2020 VGT, I won by so much that no other cars' times were shown on the results list. Total race time was 10m:40s.
Took the lead at around the 4,000m mark on lap 2 and that was it!

Ran a couple enduros today and was able to grab the iso. Won handily. Complete snoozefest :D Maybe next time I will try rubber banding it :P I'd still like to know if there is a way to make that Peugeot work. May goof around here and there and see what I can figure out. Good car for the other races in that set though, as is the Mini.May actually coax a win out of that Mini some day. Have managed a 9th so far

Easiest way to win this race is remove all the downforce and raise the final gear a bit.
I won this with the VW Golf VGT using this method, super easily by about 7 seconds.

Yup, lol but that Peugeot does not allow adjusting of any of that. The only things are your driving aids, some suspension settings (no ride height)and LSD. That's it. Tops out about 190 so it gets left behind before you can catch a draft. Also haven't managed to get the boost to work in the event though it did on a practice run I did in arcade mode at northern Isle.

On a 2nd profile on my PS4, I bought the VGT Peugeot L500 Hybrid. I'm am trying to clear the Rt. X race in the amateur vision series. Any tips on what to do here? I can't get within 6 seconds of the last car.

There is very little the game lets you tune on the car. I have TCS completely off. I assigned an overtake button but it does not seem to be activating. I can't even boost to reach the back of the pack. On my other save, I bought the toyota and managed a win after some amount of trial and error, finally utilizing a well timed boost on the last corner. That's not even close to being in the picture with this thing.

The game gave me the mini, which can be tuned but still only tops out around 190 and also cannot reach the pack.

How's it going, SleepyDragon? I've been seeing all this stuff about GT7 and thought "maybe...." :)

Back