Vice City: Grrragh!

• Thread starter Giancarlo
  • 22 comments

Giancarlo

Totally new & improved!
Premium
Minus955
How did you guys beat the "Messing with the Man" mission from Mitch Baker? I can't flsking even come close to beating it, i always only fill only half the meter in time.

My strtegy so far is to park a car halfway into the Pay N' Spray, for easy cleaning from the cops. But i'm having trouble, i die too fast. I'm mainly using the Rocket Launcher at cars, and the Colt Python at pesky cops and FBI agents. There's a downside, a big one, because getting to the Pay N' Spray takes a good 30 seconds or so off of my time.

:irked:

I forget exactly how I did it. I just stood outside the biker place and got it from shooting cops, blowing up cars, etc.

I too had a tough time with this mission but i had an idea! USE A TANK!! either from 90 hidden packages or stealing one when you have six stars. just start the mission and raise hell! your meter goes up pretty quikley but remember to keep going at a good pace to aviod being busted. but as u did before park a car sort of halfway in a pay and spary cuz when you finish the mission you will have five or six stars so get to that pay and spary as fast as possible!!!

Hope that helps. ;)

hunter all the way.

Or Stand on the roof with the skumole shack on it and fire alots of rockets at one car over and over again, even after it blows up. that should do the trick.

My friend told me you automatically lose the stars one you beat the mission, is that true?

Yeh, that's true on any mission. When you get stars on a mission they go away once you've completed the mission.

yeah that did seem strange for me on all my other missons the stars went away after the mission was complete except for this one... :odd:

I don't have access to the Hunter, don't want to risk getting the Rhino, don't have access to the Minigun, and what's the M16? The Ruger only better?

Originally posted by Giancarlo
How did you guys beat the "Messing with the Man" mission from Mitch Baker? I can't flsking even come close to beating it, i always only fill only half the meter in time.

My strtegy so far is to park a car halfway into the Pay N' Spray, for easy cleaning from the cops. But i'm having trouble, i die too fast. I'm mainly using the Rocket Launcher at cars, and the Colt Python at pesky cops and FBI agents. There's a downside, a big one, because getting to the Pay N' Spray takes a good 30 seconds or so off of my time.

:irked:
use the Slo _Mo punch code or use the chain gun anywhere near cars an or the cops...

if you have plenty of money, buy a lot of M16 ammo if you don't have any at the Vercetti Mansion, then stock up, do the mission, find a place where there's only one way to get in, keep shooting at the same car, and you should have it. M16's make it easy...:P

It's actually called an M4...i'm not sure that there is an M16 in GTA: Vice City. Use a heavy car like a Packer to ram the weapons off the backs, and then collect them and get back in the truck and go to the next one...repeat and rinse.

'Messing with The Man' is fairly easy. Head to Ammunation in the Downtown area and stock up on MP5 ammo. Head back to the bar but don't step into the pink marker to trigger the mission. Instead, make a road block with any cars that come down the road. Once the mission starts, blow up the cars and you should half fill your Chaosmeter already. Get out the MP5 and start wasting cops and pedestrians. There is body armour behind the bar if you need it.

Originally posted by Eddy
'Messing with The Man' is fairly easy. Head to Ammunation in the Downtown area and stock up on MP5 ammo. Head back to the bar but don't step into the pink marker to trigger the mission. Instead, make a road block with any cars that come down the road. Once the mission starts, blow up the cars and you should half fill your Chaosmeter already. Get out the MP5 and start wasting cops and pedestrians. There is body armour behind the bar if you need it.
I jus used da chain gun an opened up on anything in the way, aim for the hoods of cars

Back