VIce City no More.............

Anyone can get As and Bs on a report card..........................................................

What is your IQ? I guess that is the truest test of intelligence.

Darin getting As and Bs is a matter of effort. I have little, I get bad grades. I don't care about my grades. It's simply that, a grade. Not measure of intelegents.

I hate IQ. Do you really think it is the true test of knowledge?

If so, i guess i am smart because i have an IQ of 131 :lol:

Originally posted by Klostrophobic

[Do you like periods?]

Yeah I like them a lot.......... especially when they're really long and troublesome......................................................................

Correct. IQ tests:

- are only a rough aprroximation of intelligence
- disfavour people who are poor, lower class, from non english speaking backgrounds or different cultures
- can be inaccurate in presence of emotional probs
- attitude of testee is a biasing factor
- small errors in measurement make it hard to objectively measure IQ

If you have half a mind you can tell if somebody is smart, immature, or just plain stupid. In this case I think powerman takes a bit of each from the two latter suggestions.

Also I agree with Mazkid on the grades issue.

Originally posted by Josh7058
and yet you spell idiot, idoit.

good one.

haha.

ha.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm,let me think.........
not so hard,uh?
1: Dudebusta its called Typo.
2: I type REALLY fast.
3: Please Shut Up.

I-D-I-O-T

Thats How you Spell the ****er.

you suck at teh intarweb. you can't even type, or use the quote function properly.

My parents ROCK! :D :D If I do something bad (VERY rare) they never ground me or take stuff away from me. They just tell me not to do it again and they are NOT strict at all. :D :P :D :P

Oh, I am so smart and I know it. Isn't that swell!?

I do however have enough foresight to know that if I don't get good grades I wont be able to be a lawyer and have that Porsche 911, BMW M3, Honda S2000 and Four Winns 28' motor boat along with a Suzuki Hayabusa, ocean front house with a pool and tennis courts and living in Vancouver where the weather rules. Where I can also buy my kids a good education, and keep them out of bad neighbourhoods where they will be on drugs and getting in fights etc.

But I must say, despite my preppy upbringing, I have taken quite a liking to smoking ism and having the occasional zoom night.

Whatever; this life is all about enjoying your self. I am a semi-existential atheist and I believe that there are 2 states of being: Being and Not Being, or in other words: Existing and Not Existing.

Once its over its over and the only thing you have to worry about is how the people around you remember you.

I was in my car and pretty high on drugs when that "Video Killed the Radio Star" song came on the radio.

I was telling my friends how I could see someone being in a trance and if they were in the right state of mind, in a car, and a song from GTA came on the radio you might be inclined to drive up on the shoulder of the road to pass a bunch of cars waiting at a red light or swerve around cars when you are going twice their speed on a busy road.

Back