Vice City: The Beach Ball

• Thread starter Giancarlo
  • 8 comments

Giancarlo

Totally new & improved!
Premium
Minus955
Ever seen the Beach Ball in the empty pool of one of the houses of Starfish Island? :lol:

Wow, this game is really incredible. A lot of people take advantage of many things. When you run into the beach ball, it acts just as it should, plus floats in the water if you hit it into the ocean. When you run into a bench, the proper noise is heard. Even one in a gated home you can only reach by air. Plus, you can hear and see Tommy's shirt flap in the wind while on a motorcycle. And the blue lights at the columns of Leaf Links' bridge, those are in a bridge in real life Miami as well. Amazing.

I'm taking this time to really salute the people at Rockstar North, they did a great, and i mean great, job with this game. 👍

Originally posted by Giancarlo
I'm taking this time to really salute the people at Rockstar North, they did a great, and i mean great, job with this game. 👍

Agreed, being able to still find new things after playing it since day one (and at 100% for a long time) is my favorite part of the game. Recent cool things I've done: decided to make 'Security Guards' my Least Favorite Gang, wedged a boat in the pilings of the unfinished cabin south of the marina, got stuck on the marina docks with two stars and no wheels but managed to jump a police boat that drifted too close, etc.

A couple unexpected bugs occur at 100% though: the 'infinite ammo' bonus means that you can't use remote grendes or car bombs anymore. :(

By the way, the beachball is a game in its own.

Pop it up in the air and see how many times you can bounce it off tommy's head. I think i had about 20 times.

Originally posted by space

Pop it up in the air and see how many times you can bounce it off tommy's head. I think i had about 20 times.

I was bored one day and i got 40 hits/bounces

yeah being at 100% for a couple weeks now i've begun to notice all the cool little things of this game besides the missions. My greatest moment so far is problably goning on a rampage with the hunter and at the start having my media attenition at 2014 and the once i felt i had killed enough i check my stats and it was at 4595!!! i could be wrong but from what i've seen nobody has even come close to that. :D But one of the funniest things about getting the great 100% was the frankie clothes saying "I completed vice city and all i got was this lousy t-shirt" :lol:

Originally posted by space

Is that what you have to do with it...

The trick to the beach ball is to get it our of the pool, kick it in the air and stay on the shadow. Got myself like 5 or so hits on it one morning trying to wake myself up.

Back