• Thread starter shepzki
  • 18 comments

shepzki

-.-. .- -... -... .- --.
Premium
England
England
shepzki
Couldn't believe it when on my Twitter thing it said Vice City was out to download on PSN, rushed straight to my US account and bought that. Really love this game, sold my PS2 a couple of years ago and have been pining for this ever since. My life is now complete, time for some rampages. :D:tup:

That's all the old GTA games on PSN then, bar the 2d ones? I played Vice city for a bit but never finished it due to my brother losing the disk for me :(.

Vice City is on PSN now? Last I knew it was just San Andreas!

According to Rockstar it's original and absolutely nothing has changed. It's a direct rip off the disc.

12,000 post :D

Last edited:
This is the first time Vice City has EVER been playable on the PS3 as it was one of the few games never playable on the older PS3s

Wow, this is a bit of a surprise. But I guess I should have saw it coming as San Andreas was epic enough to squeeze along another known title into the books. I'll definitely consider buying it sometime next month!

That's all the old GTA games on PSN then, bar the 2d ones? I played Vice city for a bit but never finished it due to my brother losing the disk for me :(.

No if you count VCS and LCS for PS2. Those are for PSP on there though so then yes.

Yes it was. Maybe not on CECHEs, but I played it on a CECHA.

I was told by everyone it wasn't and I never tried it. In fact I traded it away. I regret doing that because I can't get it back.

I played it for about an hour or so after I got my new receiver to see how the DTS worked (since I never had it before buying a PS3), before I went back to the PC version. I don't have it anymore, though, so I can't check if it doesn't work now (like how GT3 doesn't work right anymore when it used to).

I bought the Steam Version, i don't know why but when i reach the Mission Guardian Angels my game crashes everytime.

Anyone know why it's been took down from PSN?

If you wait a bit it'll probably be back up. Vice City has been taken down from Steam and the Mac App Store before, but it's only ever been temporary while they've fixed major bugs and possibly copyright issues.

Anyone know why it's been took down from PSN?
I read there was a copyright issue with one of the Michael Jackson songs (Wanna be starting something), so it was temporarily removed from all the online stores it was available on (Steam, Mac App Store and PSN) until the issue was resolved.

I've rebought Vice City and GTAIII for my iMac and San Andreas for my Xbox 360 since they were rereleased. It's fun to replay them for nostalgic reasons. I recompleted the storylines in all three, but I'll be damned if I'm going for 100% in them again.

Back