Victory by Design

  • Thread starter Thread starter advanR
  • 15 comments
  • 906 views

advanR

(Banned)
Messages
1,389
Face it, speed channel sucks. Any time i turn on the tv I will check speed channel first. It is usually, yep, nascar, or even worse, cascar, or some other form of unknown redneck motorsport.

Its rare that something good is on, but I am never more excited to find that victory by design is on. It is best seen after a long hard day, perhaps with some beer and a couple buddies.

It is so awesome.

Have you seen it?
 
I would have to agree with the crappiness of Speed Channel. I would be happy if they had some rally racing, some tuning shows, some mudding, some rock-crawling, and some other fun sports BESIDES NASCAR and other oval racing. Yes, they can be interesting at times, but not 23 hours out of the day!
 
I saw part of it last night, then the PS2 came out before it was over. But I caught the Maserati at the begining.
 
Originally posted by toyomatt84
I would have to agree with the crappiness of Speed Channel. I would be happy if they had some rally racing, some tuning shows, some mudding, some rock-crawling, and some other fun sports BESIDES NASCAR and other oval racing. Yes, they can be interesting at times, but not 23 hours out of the day!

I just watched Hi Rev Tuners, Hot Rod TV, and JGTC racing a day back. Also, Victory by Design is on tonight.
 
Car Crazy is petty good sometimes. Anyone plan to catch any of the Barret Jackson Auction?
 
Originally posted by milefile
...Anyone plan to catch any of the Barret Jackson Auction?

I most definitely will. I only wish that this time they keep the model name and year of the car that is up on the block on the screen and not just the current bid. :irked:

And 'Victory By Design' is a fantastic show.
 
speed channel is not a good channel to watch 24/7 but when they cover the AMA races and wrc its soo cool
 
Originally posted by Super-Supra
I just watched Hi Rev Tuners, Hot Rod TV, and JGTC racing a day back. Also, Victory by Design is on tonight.
Hi Rev Tuners is teh suck
 
Originally posted by advanR
Face it, speed channel sucks. Any time i turn on the tv I will check speed channel first. It is usually, yep, nascar, or even worse, cascar, or some other form of unknown redneck motorsport.

Its rare that something good is on, but I am never more excited to find that victory by design is on. It is best seen after a long hard day, perhaps with some beer and a couple buddies.

It is so awesome.

Have you seen it?

NASCAR is not an unknown motorsport. It is actually the most popular motorsport in the U.S. I have to agree they have too much NASCAR on the speed channel, though. Even a NASCAR nut like me gets tired of seeing NASCAR sometimes!
 
I love some victory by design. The show is presented well and gives up close & personal looks at some of the rarest automobiles in the world.

What a lucky man.
 
that show is cool. i like the one on ferraris. i dont really like them but i thought it was very informational.and that host is so lucky. BTW he looks funny with those gogles. haha:lol:
 
I watch the Speed Channel all the time. Next to the Tech TV, it's my favorite.
 
Victory by Design is on every sunday night, or you could just go to www.victorybydesign.com and order the videos for a hefty sum.

Speed is supposed to have some new orrigional shows on this spring, they have been advertising it a lot lately.
 
I think Victory by Design is a great show. I love how they don't BS us with a buncha useless chit chat and just get to the driving. It's one of my favorites on Speed right now.
 
It was a Victory By Design weekend. Great stuff.

I was really impressed with the 1938 Alfa-Romeo Alfetta. It was a twin supercharged 1.5 ltr. 4 banger with, HOLLY CRAP, 485 HP! Wow! Not bad for 1938. It was too fast for competition, so they had to stop racing it because it was no fun racing against no competition. They ran it against the Ferrari 3 ltr. V-12s in 1948, a decade later, and still won everything! Bloody hell! It ended it's racing usefullness in 1952.

This would be a fun car to have in GT4, mw thinks. Are ya reading this, Yamauchi-san?
 
Back