[Video] A Quick Rain Edit

• Thread starter G.T.Ace
  • 9 comments
Germany
Bonn
GTAce
Okay, I thought a new thread might be worth it, simply so that it won't get burried in tons of nice photos. I made this video (unfortunately in four seperate parts, I merged the videos in YouTube and that deleted the annotations) because a lot of you guys liked my weather edits. The video is kinda long, because I didn't want to fast forward it (I'm not a fan of this, because you miss a lot of details quickly).

I used some annotations for the single steps, I hope they make sense.
There's no sound or music, just listen to whatever you want.
Also, please read the video description below.

I got some positive comments regarding my rain edits, so here's a video that shows how I'm actually doing it. Sorry for the horrid mouse movements and harsh cuts. I'm using an old Microsoft Optical Mouse and the trial version of Bandicam.

Note: I don't consider myself a pro, or really good, so if you can do it better, that's awesome! I kinda hurried a bit with that picture, a rain edit can take up to 3 hours or more and I wanted to make a rather short video.

I'm sure many others on here will enjoy it too. i hope you get loads of compliments too mate 👍

Last edited:
G.T.Ace Fantastic videos! Thank you for your time spent on it! But can you post dat stealth mazda here I wanna see it and add to my favourites on flickr.

Hehe, thanks.
Here's the picture, but I don't have a flickr account. 8/

lemans787bstealthphot5kuki.jpg

Haha, great man!
The spray needs to be a bit more curved, so it follows the route of the car, but not bad at all. Like your rain drops!

Back