Video Capturing Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter lilcat89
  • 2 comments
  • 875 views
Messages
2,073
United States
Space City, USA
Messages
GTP_MPower
Messages
JetsE36
I am looking around at buying one to start being able to post videos of my races and stuff on my ps3. That will be my main use of it, so nothing really expensive, but something that will work right. I dont really know what to look for, hence my asking. I would appreciate any help.
 
GT5 will have a in game video recorder and you can then share them on line with your friends. Also, with the PS3 video recorder, you can post them at YouTube.

If you still want a HD caprture device, Black Magic is were you should start looking. http://www.blackmagic-design.com/products/intensity/
 
okay. I did not know that. So, I guess I might not need one then. Thanks for the info.
 
Back