VIDEO: Championship stunt bike run.

  • Thread starter Thread starter boombexus
  • 7 comments
  • 627 views

boombexus

Staff Emeritus
Messages
6,483
Some really amazing riding. This guy has some incredible control over his bike. I've never seen anyone stand up wheelies like that before.

Cool soundtrack along with the vid. A remake of Michael Jackson's, Billy Jean and our beloved Gran Turismo song by Garbage.

Vid streams well in WMP, so no need to "save target as."

Enjoy. :)

http://eris.gnarf.org/~sege/christianpfeiffer-bechyne2003-short.wmv
 
I only found that today on a different site. Absolutely amazing... I was awestruck by this video... Everyone take a look at it... It's worth your time.
 
That was pretty cool. 👍
 
That was awesome :drool: :eek:
 
=\ uber coolness!

How do they maintain control like that? It's freaky..:eek:
 
Unbeeleeevable :eek: . That is some Matrix-type shiz
1337.gif
 
Wow that was totally awesome! I can't believe in the skill that guy has! :eek:
 
Watching him do those wheelies. Im still amazed at his control
 
Back