Video Directory ID:drive\ dir.exe

• Thread starter nk4e
  • 14 comments
United States
United States
nk4e
Well, looks like your question has been answered. We got a subsection for our Drift videos. I would like to see only one thread Per user. Please? Though I will make this thread as a directory as well.
Youtube videos:
How to post them? Please use our youtube tags and take what ever is after the "=".
Example
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDgWANmIiZQ

taking the
"KDgWANmIiZQ"
and applying the youtube tags

Well.. What if, me for example, I make videos (and post) for a drift community and for myself as well?

Am I still restricted to a single thread?
Your personal video will be in your own thread though if you have created a drift bible and it has received comments for any other helpful tips. I think that it should have its own thread but it will under your name for credit as a bullet.
How to post Youtube videos

Last edited:
Well.. What if, me for example, I make videos (and post) for a drift community and for myself as well?

Your personal video will be in your own thread though if you have created a drift bible and it has received comments for any other helpful tips. I think that it should have its own thread but it will under your name for credit as a bullet.

I'm going to change my thread to a team thread now, to avoid fuss when more threads appear in the drifting video section.

I'm going to change my thread to a team thread now, to avoid fuss when more threads appear in the drifting video section.

Well, after thinking about it. It was my mistake though ACN vs Nemesis is actually considered as compeition.

Say someone only wants to post a single video (and will most likely WILL only have one video), where would they post?

Their own thread or our old Video thread. I may ask to see if we can get that moved in here.

Back