Video Game Community Developers Require A Skilled Graphic Designer/Artist

• Thread starter rambo793
  • 0 comments
India
Mumbai,India
rambo793
Hello,

A small group of Engineering Graduates led by me, a long time GTPlanet member and contributor to the Gran Turismo and Project CARS forums, are currently working on developing a revolutionary online community for the Video Gaming audience that will serve as a platform for creative art and growth.

While research and work on the website itself has commenced, we are looking for computer graphic artists with sufficient experience and skill in creating computer drawings and artworks for the design of our brand image and logo.

At the moment, we've already developed a detailed pencil sketch of the final brand image and logo and hence only require someone proficient enough to convert this drawing into a computer image and assist in it's colouring and the design of its visual features. I will be providing this drawing to our artist and proceed to work closely with him or her to ensure the final product is as per our vision.

With regards to the fee granted for such a work, it is up for negotiation once all the requirements have been discussed and laid out for the artist.

Interested artists, please do get in touch here in this forum, via Personal Message or e-mail (braganzasean07@gmail.com).

A resume or portfolio indicative of your previous work and skill would also go a long way.

I look forward to you being part of this massive journey our small team has set out on.

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,
Sean Braganza.

Back