*Video*Gran Turismo 5 Drifting Dreams 2*Video*

United States
Monticello NY USA
GhostNasty1
Well with about 2 months and a half to go for the arrival of the most anticipated racing game of the year,I bring you the sequel to my Gran Turismo 5 Drifting Dreams,all new drifting machines since the first video and all with some nasty drifting angles,this is just a mare glimpse at what the main game is going to be capable of,there's a split-screen multiplayer drift scene for about a minute long were my brother and i try our best to drift together,wasn't easy but i think you all will enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6zSC1mzq4c

Good Job. I'm trying to watch it on my phone while I'm at work. The quality is nice. I see you have a passion for drifting. add L2D_J-kirb_ or jay-KIRB if you want to tandem online.

Very good! 👍 I thought the video was outstanding, I culd have been watching a trailer if I hadn't known. The split screen stuff is really cool, although what fight is a BMW M3 going to put up against a Amuse S2000? :lol: When I saw the car sliding the wrong way on Daytona, I thought that was insanely stupid, but you held your drift well. Amazing video. 👍

Thank you so much for your support guys,when the main thing comes out i have big plans for some real proffesional videos if any are interested.

Back