*Video*Gran Turismo 5 Drifting Dreams*Video*

United States
Monticello NY USA
GhostNasty1
Hi everyone,I am new here and decided to make my introduction plus post my new video.My real name is William and live in Monticello NY,I have a wife and 2 kids,im 25 years of age and love Drifting and love making videos,I use to be a Forza Motorsports fan but after realizing how GT5P beat Forza on graphics and steering angle specially while drifting and all the frustrating glitches i decided to unplug Forza,and plug in GT5P till GT5 hits store shelf's.here is my first GT5P drift video.

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome to GT club ..
nice work on editing and drifting ..
i'm addicted 2 drift alot day and night 24/7 using g27 ..what setting do u apply ,i commonly use
-tyres : N1/N1
-camber: 3.5/4.5
-hard F /soft R
-toe-in F/ toe-out R

Hi everyone,I am new here and decided to make my introduction plus post my new video.My real name is William and live in Monticello NY,I have a wife and 2 kids,im 25 years of age and love Drifting and love making videos,I use to be a Forza Motorsports fan but after realizing how GT5P beat Forza on graphics and steering angle specially while drifting and all the frustrating glitches i decided to unplug Forza,and plug in GT5P till GT5 hits store shelf's.here is my first GT5P drift video.

Nothing but the sweetness, great job man welcome aboard!

Welcome to GTP. 👍

BTW: Buy a steering wheel. It makes GT5P 10 times more enjoyable.

I have a G25 but i didn't use it to make this video because i still need more drifting practice with it,I am planning on making a multy view GT5P + G25 video as soon as i get the drifting down with the wheel.

:bowdown: All hail the drifting ghost! Seriously, this is one of the hardest drifting games for me, and this is just awesome driving! Welcome to GTPlanet!

Very good editing! A real sweet video to watch, very entertaining.
Add me up on PSN to drift online. I'm not online often nowadays because of a broken wireless router, but I do go on occasionally.

Wow that is fantastic skill there ,but you came to the right place GTPlanet is filled with great drifters like yourself so you should enjoy yourself.

Wow that is fantastic skill there ,but you came to the right place GTPlanet is filled with great drifters like yourself so you should enjoy yourself.

For sure that's what I like a nice,friendly community to stay in and i think i found it.;) and thank you.

I'm lovin' it! Editing is real slick and the drifting's even smoother (than rofa's) :P

If you're down for some tandems, check out:

xat.com/EvergreenDrift
xat.com/GTdriftCrew

I have been drift-disabled because I can no longer use my pedals :ill:

But a DFP (for now) shall be on its way to me soon :dopey:

Back