Hello racers,
after few hours of playing GT5 i found two bugs which hit my eyes. I dunno if anybody posted about them yet but because i have an HD tuner i recorded them in 720p so everyone can see.
1. Nissan Silvia K'S DIA Selecion S13 '90 [Premium] RPM meter glitch
I bought one of my favourite cars for drifting, happily finding it also as premium one, i bought it and put some upgrades into it. After that i took it for the first ride... and i was surprised when i saw that RPM meter is behaving exactly same way as Speed meter.
2. Randomly occuring Race menu driveable car
This happned to me when i was doing an Polyphony Digital cup. I tried to repeat that bug but it work'd only when i started whole championship. I was ill so i left my Logitech wheel on desk taking my old Sixaxis to play from bed. I have Throttle&brakes set to trigger buttons L2/R2. When the second race at Trial Mountain was about to begin, i was looking at grid, when i saw that cars in background started... i was not able to see my car because of camera direction but i pressed R2 and then my car just reving on max RPM passed the camera (i have manual shifting), so i tried to steer and it works as well, same as handbrake on O button... but i had to wait every time for camera to return back (game was switching between 4 cameras showing the track)... it would be intereseting if that happend on oval in nascar. You should be able to finish the race before it starts itselfs
My GT5 is European PAL Promo (for review purposes)
Direct youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COSgBHvukXk
after few hours of playing GT5 i found two bugs which hit my eyes. I dunno if anybody posted about them yet but because i have an HD tuner i recorded them in 720p so everyone can see.
1. Nissan Silvia K'S DIA Selecion S13 '90 [Premium] RPM meter glitch
I bought one of my favourite cars for drifting, happily finding it also as premium one, i bought it and put some upgrades into it. After that i took it for the first ride... and i was surprised when i saw that RPM meter is behaving exactly same way as Speed meter.
2. Randomly occuring Race menu driveable car
This happned to me when i was doing an Polyphony Digital cup. I tried to repeat that bug but it work'd only when i started whole championship. I was ill so i left my Logitech wheel on desk taking my old Sixaxis to play from bed. I have Throttle&brakes set to trigger buttons L2/R2. When the second race at Trial Mountain was about to begin, i was looking at grid, when i saw that cars in background started... i was not able to see my car because of camera direction but i pressed R2 and then my car just reving on max RPM passed the camera (i have manual shifting), so i tried to steer and it works as well, same as handbrake on O button... but i had to wait every time for camera to return back (game was switching between 4 cameras showing the track)... it would be intereseting if that happend on oval in nascar. You should be able to finish the race before it starts itselfs
My GT5 is European PAL Promo (for review purposes)
Direct youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COSgBHvukXk
Last edited: