[Video] Last Stock Race of the S2K All-Motor Project

  • Thread starter Thread starter MugenVTEC
  • 6 comments
  • 560 views
Do you use the DFP wheel? I don't have one but I want one so I can drift easier.
Anyway, I don't like how negotiate the tight esses after turn 2 (or 1b?). The right-left-right section. You enter all three too soon, late apexes, man, they work better. It probably wouldn't make a difference in your times since that stew is so obviously sticky, but it would be less supenseful and it just feels good to get a late apex correct. Especially when you can carry it through a series, like at Suzuka, especially.
 
Nah I dont use the DFP but I had one. Drifting with the DFP is just too hard for me, but driving is just a bit of an harsh to do with the DS2, thats why I'm not too good. Also, the car has stock settings except for R5 tires. But I appreciate your comment anyway, that proves that I'm not perfect with the DS2 :)
 
nice vid:tup:
 
Thanks man, I cant wait to get my capture card, to make some really nice vids :)
 
Great driving 👍 Great video. 👍 I wish I could upload my replays lolz.
 
Back