Video of how to effectively race fast in racing games.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr Deap
  • 8 comments
  • 809 views

Mr Deap

(Banned)
Messages
1,960
I made the video of GT3 with a stock AE86. I didn't know where to post it, so here the video.











---->Video to Race effectively<----





I hope you guys notice where the border white line appear on the car instrument. :lol:


-
 
evilgenius788
I don't see any links...

The new software don't take center command.
corrected, there's a link now.
 
Mr Deap
I made the video of GT3 with a stock AE86. I didn't know where to post it, so here the video.











---->Video to Race effectively<----





I hope you guys notice where the border white line appear on the car instrument. :lol:


-

Nicely put together !.....
 
Nice run I suppose, didn't play GT3 so much. Thats the car I'm learning how to drift in currently.
 
It didn't teach me anthing new, but it was a cool video. It doesn't really belong here, though. You should put it in the GT3 section.
 
cool vid man
 
Nice driving
 
Back