Video Request: Please read this.

Pink_the_Floyd

(Banned)
Messages
4,041
I've looked all over the 23 pages of this forum but I can't find a video of the Toyota Gt-one.Does anyone have a video of this car or recently found something about on the internet?if you have one, it would be very appreciated posting the video.


Cheers,



PTF
 
Umm....can you be a bit more specific? Like the car in action or when the tires blew out at Le Mans at well over 200 MPH and so on or do you just want any video you can get your hands on?
 
Doesn't matter, as long as it has some sound so can hear how the GT-one in real life is.


Cheers,
 
WTF? My folder where I have my bookmarks just got deleted? I know of one place off the top of my head though! http://manicmotors.com/
That place is kinda dying rite now but hopefully Tom will get more visitors! Just look around in his video gallery thingy and download it if you see one that is offline then sing up at the forums and request him for the video and just wait. :D I know there are like at least 5 videos of the GT1 there.
 
Back