Video request - Zonda R breaking 6m mark on Nordschleife

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tharain
  • 12 comments
  • 1,406 views
Messages
405
Messages
Tharain
Hi guys,

I am asking for a big favor :)

Can someone make a video of my hotlap with the Zonda breaking the 6 minute mark and then upload it / send me?

I would offer you a car of your choice for 100k Cr. :sly:
 
Can do it for you if no-one else offers. Just that someone else may be able to encode it better for youtube. I'd fraps it and use Sony Vegas but the best way the main peeps on YT do is Fraps then encode through Mencoder and I haven't got it set up. Mine would still be a High Quality MP4 though.
 
Which camera view do you want the replay in? Bumper cam, Cockpit, Roof, TV style.
 
Thanks alot!

What car would you like? :)
 
Lamborghini miura if possible :)
 
Just in case I've got it wrong. Are you offering him a 100 000 credit (one hundred thousand credit) car for downloading your video, encoding and uploading it again for you?

If so that's just too funny.
 
Probably told (or betted) his mates that he could do a 5,..m lap in a Zonda R but had no proof :sly:
 
I did it as a favour as my PC was setup and waiting and can stomp through encoding in minutes, so I've no need for a car, unless you feel like sending me something like a Miura. ;)
 
Last edited:
Just in case I've got it wrong. Are you offering him a 100 000 credit (one hundred thousand credit) car for downloading your video, encoding and uploading it again for you?

If so that's just too funny.


Luckily there are nice people, though.
 
Back