Video Test. If you couldn't view before then try this.

  • Thread starter Thread starter CAMAROBOY69
  • 2 comments
  • 448 views

CAMAROBOY69

Premium
Messages
18,565
United States
Michigan
Messages
CAMAROBOY69
I will dedicate this thread to try to find a player that everyone on this site can use to view videos from my site. Some of you have been able to view the videos in Media player.
Please go here to my video site and try the video in the "GT4 Videos" section. It is called "GT4exhaustsound"
This is just a test thread so dont move this to GT4 forum please.
 
Can't you just have direct links to the movies on your site instead of all that flash crap? I'm using firefox and it says quicktime isn't installed, which it is. And the MIME type is configured correctly too.
 
I have tried that but it still links you to the home page if I am not mistaken. Try this one it is in Media player and it is a direct link. GT4 exhaust sound media player It links instantly for me but it must be because I own the site.
 
Back