Viewing sigs from the gt planet app.

  • Thread starter Thread starter crang08
  • 8 comments
  • 934 views
Messages
1,523
United Kingdom
london
Messages
crang08
Not sure if this has been brought up but seen a few people confused so i thought I'd try help out. You can view garages using the app just click on the title of a thread and it changes to the layout you get on your pc. Now I'm sure a lot of people know this already, so I don't need abuse, just trying to help the ones who don't know!
 
crang08
Not sure if this has been brought up but seen a few people confused so i thought I'd try help out. You can view garages using the app just click on the title of a thread and it changes to the layout you get on your pc. Now I'm sure a lot of people know this already, so I don't need abuse, just trying to help the ones who don't know!

I never knew that. Thanks mate.
 
Spagetti69
I never knew that. Thanks mate.

Glad to help! Looks like everyone else knows! Lol
 
Thanks I use my iPod and I couldn't work it out:)
 
jkt008
Thanks I use my iPod and I couldn't work it out:)

No worries. :-)
It makes life a lot easier when setting up trades away from your pc!
 
I made this thread to help people and it got moved to somewhere people wouldn't see it. Yet i still see people saying they can't look at sig's on there ipod/iphones or whatever, so i'll chance it to a question! Did u know u CAN view sigs from the gt planet app?
 
Still not a Gran Turismo question, hence it has no place here. There is a dedicated thread to GTPlanet Mobile Apps in The Help Desk, that's where this belongs. And no need to double post ;).
 
well guess it will get moved again then and i'll give up trying to help. just seems information people want but don't really know there way around the site. But hey why make it easy for people i guess! And sorry for double post i'm using my phone! :guilty:
 
If you're using Android, there should be a little blue arrow pointing down above your post, on the far right of your screen. If you click that, there will be an option to edit. 👍.
 
Back