Viewing top 10’s replays

• Thread starter HunterJ90
  • 2 comments
United States
United States
Hun-teR-Y2K
Im sure you all have seen the blue option next to the top 10s lap time in sport. What good does this do aside from letting you watch it? Is there a way to use the ghost now? That is what we really need to improve the overall skill of our worldwide community. If you look at the campaign circuit times there are hardly any USA racers in the top 10. Honestly, I think it has to do with ping, like any other game. Japan is fastest in general then the leaders countries move west from there no joke.

It's still good being able to watch their replay and compare it to your own. I've personally picked up a few tenths by watching some of them. Just silly little things like turning in a few yards later or earlier can make a big difference. And seeing the faster times definitely helps.

It's still good being able to watch their replay and compare it to your own. I've personally picked up a few tenths by watching some of them. Just silly little things like turning in a few yards later or earlier can make a big difference. And seeing the faster times definitely helps.

Yes and you can pause the video at key braking points etc and using photo mode look at it from different angles including the cockpit view

Back