Viewing while applying decals

Is it just my copy or is there somethig wrong with the view while applying decals?

For one I can only rotate the car left and right, not up and down so my view for the side panels is steeply downard and makes it hard to line stuff up well. Secondly when the decal is on a fender if I rotate the car to see the fender better it dips down behind the "size, spin, flip" menu so I can't see anything...

Even worse is for the front and rear bumpers I get an almost straight down view of them and they are entirely hidden behind the control menus....

This doesn't seem right, and I doing something wrong?

Well I don't know what happene dbut since last night my right analogue stick now tilts the car properly...

It wasn't zooming BTW, it was literally that the car would always be at an angle where the part I Was trying to look at was hidden behind the menus....

Either way it works now so I guess I must have had a controller problem...

you could have booted up the xbox while one of the analog sticks were pressed.

Could be... might have been something to do with my wheel being plugged in also... who knows.. I was just royally pissed. If you want to get an idea what I was going through, as soon as you choose a decal area, push up on the right stick so you are as high as you can get, now only rotate left and right, no up and down. That's what I was stuckw ith for an hour and a half...

Back