Vince's gallery - Two Evo shots, I'll be of for a vacation. Please visit.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vince247
  • 268 comments
  • 19,014 views
nice camera work. love the angles you captured in this update. i like the in game blur in the 2nd one too. the third one looks really dramatic with the car heading into the sunset in the end of a long testing day. that would look good with a lot of story to tell about the whole day, if you know what i mean.
 
nice camera work. love the angles you captured in this update. i like the in game blur in the 2nd one too. the third one looks really dramatic with the car heading into the sunset in the end of a long testing day. that would look good with a lot of story to tell about the whole day, if you know what i mean.

Thanks for visiting J.
yeah that could be done...;) nice idea.:)
 
[Shizzle update!]










"On a Sunny day, I took the Cupra out for a spin. La Sarthe seemed a good place for me to clear my mind off a busy week at school..."

Enjoy!
​
 
absolutely loving the 1st and 5th ones nice lighting and angle, and great contrast well done!👍 Whoah i didnt know there was a seat vince.... sorry, my try at a joke! ho-hum!
 
Thanks SimmiS.;)
Believe me, you made me laugh.:):lol:
 
those are quite awesome pics vince! great lighting and the reflections, specially the beacon hill one, are stunning. the first pic you made the car look so mean.
 
Thanks J.
Too bad you didn't make it to round 2, just like me...
well, there will be another tournament, right.;)
 
Interesting shots!! The 2nd one and the 3rd are the best ones to me.
Too bad U lost on the Tourney mate (like me too), better luck next time:tup:
 
Thanks NTX,
yeah, too bad. well I didn't have time for the following rounds, so it didn't matter.
 
Not too sure about the last shots - it seems a bit boring (sorry) - it's just doors.

But...
The 3rd and 4th shots of the cupra are easily the best. The setting and angle is vg. Great update! :)
 
Not too sure about the last shots - it seems a bit boring (sorry) - it's just doors.

But...
The 3rd and 4th shots of the cupra are easily the best. The setting and angle is vg. Great update! :)

Well, as you guys might have seen, I got bored with full action packed drift shots. I wanted to move on, to bring you guys something more than that. Something a little bit more sophisticated.
I lately discovered my saying is: "Beauty is in the details"
so that is what I want to show to you guys.

Anyone noticed the car was "Spanish red wine colour"?(just a suggestion of a detail)
 
Last shot is badly cropped, feels unnatural. Also, the front of the car is 'dangerously' close to the edge of the shot, which is even worse on a partially-cropped-car shot.
Just my opinion, Vince. 👍

4th shot looks good, maybe a bit more action on the background blur would improve it further. Love the rims on that one.

Your tournament entry is pretty good, I love the vivid colors and the reflections on the car.

You'll surely do better next time, you have potential. And remember that you were facing atlop, he's VERY good at this. 👍
 
Very nice job vince. The lighting and reflections are killer. 👍
 
Last shot is badly cropped, feels unnatural. Also, the front of the car is 'dangerously' close to the edge of the shot, which is even worse on a partially-cropped-car shot.
Just my opinion, Vince. 👍

4th shot looks good, maybe a bit more action on the background blur would improve it further. Love the rims on that one.

Your tournament entry is pretty good, I love the vivid colors and the reflections on the car.

You'll surely do better next time, you have potential. And remember that you were facing atlop, he's VERY good at this. 👍

Thanks Beerz. Yeah, I agree. I thought of entering that shot, but the bad crop made it dead.
Atlop is a beast when it comes to GT4 photomode, I know.;)
Your shot was a killer man, that Zonda was fabulous!

Very nice job vince. The lighting and reflections are killer. 👍

Thanks Krame.:)
 
I'm going on a vacation on friday, and I'll be away for a month.
Just to let you guys know!:cheers:
 
Nice looking cupra
gallery is prettyawsome.

Thanks Dawg,

I'm back from an astonishing vacation!:cheer:
just to let you guys know, I'm off for another vacation on monday.
so I might do an update tomorrow, I am not so sure about that though...

----------------------------------------

And here it is:


​
 
All those vacations... What are you, a politician? :D:tup:
 
All those vacations... What are you, a politician? :D:tup:

Well, to be honest, I am George Bush Jr.

The Beacon's photos is really overstanding.

Salu2.alexwrc

Thanks Alex for your comment.


JK beerz;)
I don't know many politicians who've only seen 16 winters.;)


Another shot!


​
 
the last two shots before I'm out for 3 weeks:


Taillight





Driving in the moonlight

 
Pretty sweet shots!! But I would remove the wing...but of course thats only my opinion:tup:

Good vacations Vince:)
 
thanks NTX,

greetings from the States!(The Atlanta Braves rock!)
 
Great shots Vince especially the 1st tailight one:tup:
I hope you are having a great vacation:tup:

cheers

Tommi2000:D
 
Nice angle on the shot in 261 Vince.
 
awesome shots! enjoy your vacation while you can! hope you have fun!
 
thanks guys, hope I'll get you guys an update soon!

ps. yes, I am back home.:)
 
that was quick. check out my gallery when you have time. :D
 
Back