Ving this poll is for you.

  • Thread starter Thread starter delucani
  • 11 comments
  • 539 views

Fiat Coupe?

  • Its the best car in the game!

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Its okay.

    Votes: 19 46.3%
  • I wouldn't use that car to wipe my...

    Votes: 18 43.9%

  • Total voters
    41
I wouldnt use that car to wipe my........................






































































































I would rather drive it.:)
 
sucks. there are better turbo cars to use for about the same price
 
Just 'cause its Ving fave, I picked the 3rd option :D
 
Umm, you realize ving is just joking, right? The Fiat is a top contender for the worst car in the game.

If you want to see some horrible cars, go to kideng's database and look for cars that weigh more than 1300 kg with upgraded hp less than 350. You get:

Accord Euro R: FF, NA 2, 317 hp
Silvia Varietta: FR, NA 2, 271 hp
Fiat Coupe: FF, Turbo 3, 348 hp

At least the other ones have the excuse that they can only get a Stage 2 NA Tune, but the Fiat has a Stage 3 Turbo. The only turbos with less power than the Fiat are the Mira, Storia and Alto Works. It has almost the worst power to weight ratio in the game.
 
I voted that it was okay...Personally, I think it is a disappointing car, though. I don't own one in the game.
 
that car sucks i wud never want to play wit that car its to slow and has crappy horse power...
 
well its no Lamborghini is it
 
Where the heck is ving anyway?
I haven't bought that car, and by the sounds of it... I probably won't. :p
 
Back