Vintage! (56k grave)

  • Thread starter Thread starter zoxxy
  • 9 comments
  • 791 views

zoxxy

(Banned)
Messages
4,334
So, since we doesn't have a pure vintage carthread, here's one!

Starting with the Ferrari 330P.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7


Woa! :eek:
 
Haha, glad ya'll liked it. *I knew you would*

Lotus 79 Mk IV "John Player Special"

1

2

3

4

5

6

Kudos to Ronnie for having the skills to tame this beast! :nervous:
 
Loving the JPS 79. I had the honor to see a Lotus 69 and a Lotus 78 on track last summer, but don't have any decent pictures.
 
bmw_320_turbo.jpg


Monster!
 
Such wonderful cars! :drool: 👍


Great pictures, Zoxxy!
 
Where's Zardoz already? I'm waiting for this thread to explode with prewar racing goodness. :drool:
 
Emohawk
Where's Zardoz already? I'm waiting for this thread to explode with prewar racing goodness. :drool:


You name it, you got it. :D

1940 8 cylinder Maserati.

1

2

3

4

1967 Ferrari 312 F1

1

2


There! Now someone else post someting. All these are from atspeedimages.com
 
Back