chuyler1
Premium
- 4,547

- New Hampshire
- chuyler1
Just another theme night with my low-PP racing club.
400pp
Pre-1975
1000kg max weight
Comfort Soft tires
All aids off except abs
I was the lobby host and had to exit the track to boot some people in the wrong cars. I started toward the back due to the game's screwed up gridding system...but that gave me the challenge of working my way to the front. It didn't help that I got loose on lap 2 and snagged a 4 second penalty. From there I worked my way from 10th to 5th. However, we were all trumped by the Samba Bus who ran a very fast pace. He had spent time tuning his car in previous events while the rest of us basically jumped in a car and hit the track.
400pp
Pre-1975
1000kg max weight
Comfort Soft tires
All aids off except abs
I was the lobby host and had to exit the track to boot some people in the wrong cars. I started toward the back due to the game's screwed up gridding system...but that gave me the challenge of working my way to the front. It didn't help that I got loose on lap 2 and snagged a 4 second penalty. From there I worked my way from 10th to 5th. However, we were all trumped by the Samba Bus who ran a very fast pace. He had spent time tuning his car in previous events while the rest of us basically jumped in a car and hit the track.