Vintage racing series (VRS)Draft 

• Thread starter JDMxUK
  • 14 comments
It sounds good but please put car list.

Please put me on entry list. PSN: HarskGaming96
The car list would be as long as my arm, basically any car that fits within the restrictions, please message me on psn (JDMxUK) and tell me what car you would like to use

The car list would be as long as my arm, basically any car that fits within the restrictions, please message me on psn (JDMxUK) and tell me what car you would like to use
But I can't use race cars or any concept. Upgrades, paint changes and wings are NOT allowed? And why can't we use the Mazda RX-500? RX-500 is a road car!

But I can't use race cars or any concept. Upgrades, paint changes and wings are NOT allowed? And why can't we use the Mazda RX-500? RX-500 is a road car!
Yes you cant use race or concept cars, you may use whatever paint you want and no wing because the majority of wings are not period correct. it is an experimental vehicle which i class as a one off/concept, i shall make the rules more clear.

Yes you cant use race or concept cars, you may use whatever paint you want and no wing because the majority of wings are not period correct. it is an experimental vehicle which i class as a one off/concept, i shall make the rules more clear.
In this case, I recommend to NOT put chrome and polarized paints! They're age INAPPROPRIATE! I've been with it and the wing ONCE and I was forced to buy a new car.

In this case, I recommend to NOT put chrome and polarized paints! They're age INAPPROPRIATE! I've been with it and the wing ONCE and I was forced to buy a new car.

Chrome was available back then. Just look up some pictures of the Shelby Cobra 427. Polarized paints obviously should be banned, and big huge rear wings should be prohibited. Modest period-correct duck tail spoilers however should be allowed. Sign me up. Expect me to use the best handling competitive car.

Oh wait...just realized that your races are at the same time the WSC is. Keep me as a reserve, because I'll only be able to race the last two rounds. That is, if you don't change the schedule to have races on Saturdays. :sly:

Oh wait...just realized that your races are at the same time the WSC is. Keep me as a reserve, because I'll only be able to race the last two rounds. That is, if you don't change the schedule to have races on Saturdays. :sly:
I work on saturdays so its not gonna happen

Back