VIP Bonus with the latest update

• Thread starter RogsR34UK
  • 14 comments
England
Near Oxford, UK
RogsR35UK
RogsR34UK
At last!! Pity I lost out on alll the races I already did!

Tried my 15 minutes Daytona Oval with the Nissan GT-R Forza Edition and no Mod cards, setting power to less than 637 and weight greater than 3700 (n the Setup options) with Unbeatable opponents and won 122,500 credits and around 20,000 XP. You start on the front row and should pass the NSX that gets ahead of you on the back straight.

Whoop! This is good news. I have the entirety of the Forza Driver's Cup series left to complete, plus loads of other races...
I'm going shopping :D

At last!! Pity I lost out on alll the races I already did!

Tried my 15 minutes Daytona Oval with the Nissan GT-R Forza Edition and no Mod cards, setting power to less than 637 and weight greater than 3700 (n the Setup options) with Unbeatable opponents and won 122,500 credits and around 20,000 XP. You start on the front row and should pass the NSX that gets ahead of you on the back straight.

Did the same but with 25 laps with 2 vip and a 80% mods (280%). Got 44k for the race, unbeatable, and the new VIP bonus. With mods I got 123,700k and 22k for the GTR FE 50% for a total of 277,700k credits and levled up twice.

Use the FE Camaro on LaSarthe, 5 laps on expert with mods @ 95 I think, 189k , 171k on another run, the Camaro gives 50% and another 50 for hitting 150 mph.

Next car for me is the Renault F1 so I need to do a 75 minute race to get sufficient extra cash. That should be 175K basic and 625K overall. Pleased to see the Merc Truck come up.

Did the race, bought the F1, the next cars were all 0 credits.

I managed 102 laps in 75 minutes and was only spun out once. Finished bout 5 laps up on the other cars. I underestimated the prize money. Base was 190,000 credits, so I ended up with 665,000 credits and about 4 levels.

I set up a race on Homestead Speedway, 2hrs, Indy car Unbeatable AI.
Was running 15 minutes then pausing then come back and run another 15-20 minutes until the race was done.

Base payout was 420k + 420k for AI and another 420k for VIP then had 3 80% mods active for another 1.008 Mil
Total for race was $2,268,000 credits and 10 levels.

I set up a race on Homestead Speedway, 2hrs, Indy car Unbeatable AI.
Was running 15 minutes then pausing then come back and run another 15-20 minutes until the race was done.
Does this give a higher payout than running six twenty minute races or is it simply less hassle to setup? I guess an advantage is that you only use one set of mod cards.

I have done some comparisons with the Daytona Oval with GT-R Forza Edition. Base money is as follows...

15 minutes - 35,000 credits
60 minutes -140,000 credits
75 minutes - 190,000 credits

Looks like the 75 minute race is best for least effort and best return, giving 665,000 credits (Base, 100% for Unbeatable, 100% VIP and 50% FE bonus)

Does this give a higher payout than running six twenty minute races or is it simply less hassle to setup? I guess an advantage is that you only use one set of mod cards.

Probably slightly higher than 6 20 minute races due to the 6 partial laps vs 1 partial lap but mostly did it because of the 3 mods used to get the most out of them.

Pay out varies by car, only the fastest cars will pay out that much as they do a lot more laps over time than slower ones will. Indy car and the 962C both pay out about the same provided they are tuned well as both do very close to the same lap times.

Looks like the 75 minute race is best for least effort and best return, giving 665,000 credits (Base, 100% for Unbeatable, 100% VIP and 50% FE bonus)
75 minutes on Daytona doesn't work so well on the PC, even 1 hour gets tricky toward the end due to graphic glitches after about 50 minutes the track going into turn one starts to vanish and gets worse from there.

Homestead pays more for the same period of time and does not have the same issues. Though that GTR is not that good on Homestead, hard to win with it there.

Though that GTR is not that good on Homestead, hard to win with it there.

I noticed that last night when I took my FE GTR to Homestead, I was really losing time on the straights but at Daytona its much competitive because you have the tighter turns which benefits the big Nissan greatly compared to its competition. I was playing around last night with mods and got a 100k in 10 minutes on Experienced difficulty inc VIP bonus and a 40% mod card.

Back