VIP Gift #3:2008 Porsche 911 GT3-RSR vs. 2006 Ferrari F430GT

• Thread starter hugo24
  • 6 comments
Australia
TAS
HugoStu
Stu 7005
VIP Gift Battle of the Week:2008 Porsche #45 Flying Lizard 911 GT3-RSR vs. 2006 Ferrari #62 Risi Competizione F430GT

I'd vote for the Porsche but will end up selecting which ever one would cost me more in game credits to buy.

Anyone know the in game values?

VIP Gift Battle of the Week:2008 Porsche #45 Flying Lizard 911 GT3-RSR vs. 2006 Ferrari #62 Risi Competizione F430GT

I'd vote for the Porsche but will end up selecting which ever one would cost me more in game credits to buy.

Anyone know the in game values?

i have the both already 👎👎....rubbish...

They are both carrer gift cars. and as a level 50, I have both cars so I will not be voting.
I hope turn10 does not dissapoint me like this next week.

I thought the point of these battles was to discuss the cars, their specs, which one is "better" and not just choosing the expensive one.

I voted the Porsche even though I'm a Ferrari fan, it seems ingame I get better results with the Porsche than with the Ferrari.

Jube can you explain why Turn10 would gift a car that is already gifted in game? I thought the whole point was to get a car that you probably couldn't afford in game or that you might not have picked up from a dealer. Why give a car that 95% of Forza players would have VIP or otherwise?

Back