Viper Concept - one of the best cars in GT3

  • Thread starter Thread starter Giancarlo
  • 5 comments
  • 607 views

Giancarlo

Totally new & improved!
Premium
Messages
9,646
Messages
Minus955
I was just playing Arcade Mode, in which i have the Viper Concept unlocked. I raced Trial Mountain, and i really have to say it has to be one of the best cars in GT3. Not once did i loose control of the car, not even a blink from the ASM indicator. :D

How do i unlock it in Simulation Mode!? :cry:
 
yeah i say...

thats simple just win all golds in S-license or do what i did go to pro mode and enter the Gran Turismo All-Stars series race thats were you can unlock the Viper concept
 
It's much much better then the last generation model. At least in the game it is, control-wise.
 
:cool: I don't know because I haven't won it yet. Not a flash of the ASM wow!!! :cool:

35.jpg
 
So it can be unlocked in the All Stars series race? :star:

Even in PAL version? :confused:, ah i'll go check the prize car list...:D
 
Originally posted by LEBSTA
:cool: I don't know because I haven't won it yet. Not a flash of the ASM wow!!! :cool:

35.jpg

thats a nice car...

and the only time i have driven the concept in on the TT...it was awesome then
 
Back