Viper Concept

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mark1234
  • 6 comments
  • 476 views
Messages
1
I just wrapped up getting all golds on the S license, it took me a good 2 hours to just get the viper and griffith ones done. I got the Viper Concept for my efforts and now would like to take it out and compete. What are some good races to run this car in, races that I can win but not easily?
 
:D Hi Mark1234,
Always happy to help out kindred spirit looking for a CLOSE Race. Been a while but I think I ran the Concept STOCK @ Trial Mtn 2 Hour & Hopped up @ Rte 246 Enduro. Wasn't keeping written records then but I think Maxxed Out was more than necessary for Tokyo. Also ran it @ SS 11 Enduro & won. (Can you tell I like to beat the "Racers" w/"Road" cars???) Welcome aboard...UB57
:D
 
I just want the Viper Concept so bad!!! :)
Where can I get it??
I'm 2 lazy 2 look it up!
 
You can win it in the GT All Stars in the Professial. Just make sure you save on RACE #9!:D
 
Alright... thx!! 👍
I always save on the end of every race... but I know the trick!! ;) :p
 
Back