Viper Festival of Speed

  • Thread starter Thread starter SuperShouden
  • 2 comments
  • 439 views

SuperShouden

(Banned)
Messages
7,542
Messages
SuperShouden
Anyone interested in this? I think the only allowed modifications would be tires to keep things even. Maybe a nice 5 round series.

1. Laguna Seca
2. Monza
3. Indy Road
4. Fuji
5. Nurburgring 24H with changing weather and time.

It might be fun.
 
What kind of vipers? I'm guessing the gts, srt10 and the acr ? TBH I'd prefer them to be modified so you could allow the 2 oreca's in there too, since I think they are the better ones anyway.
 
The ACR would be perfect for this. The ACR and the Final Edition Vipers were both send offs for the Chrysler owned, McLaren V10 powered Viper. (McLaren helped design the V10 after VW bought Lamborghini. And now it's going to have a Ferrari V10 in it...or at least a Ferrari developed V10.)

The Orecas are REALLY rare. I've only seen them once or twice in the UCD and they're expensive. The ACR would be the only one and I wouldn't mind allowing Aero parts and maybe some drive train parts, but most single make race series are very strict about what modifications can be done and there usually isn't a lot. The exception would be the Ferrari Challenge where the cars are full race spec.
 
Back