Viper GTS-R #51 Team Ocreca LeMans GT2 1998

• Thread starter herasdeath
  • 18 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
6 hours and 175 layers later...
This was one of my childhood favorite race cars so I really wanted to use my upmost attention to detail I could ever make to fully replicate as if its the real thing. I will just let you all admire this beauty, very proud of this and this is perhaps the most challenging livery to replicate so far (done the Porsche 911 24hrs one)
Tags are #gtsr, #teamocreca, #lemans
ewtfJld.jpg
t3ufTyW.jpg
YR9tsmF.jpg
u4duzlG.jpg

fZEovPI.jpg

Here are some race shots
Mrwj5Ev.jpg
WbBRl1g.jpg
DHxIZ5Q.jpg

Last but not least Garage shot
qE64A3O.jpg

MFgX102.jpg
SrOEiYV.jpg

Last edited:
****, now I have to clean mine up a bit. This is good and I agree its impossible to replicate perfectly. Mine took about the same time to make but I got lost in the layers a few times. Your attention to detail is very good though. Nice design.

****, now I have to clean mine up a bit. This is good and I agree its impossible to replicate perfectly. Mine took about the same time to make but I got lost in the layers a few times. Your attention to detail is very good though. Nice design.

Thanks man!! I notice the bonnet is completely messed up, it was insane! It reverses the controls and that bit got really diffcult! Curves are hard to make, but you can duplicate the shape and paint it white to fine tune the original layer. Good luck to you, I am sure you will be proud!

Just amazing, you'r crazy man!

Just a tiny detail, a very little error on the naming, it's Team ORECA, not Ocreca.
Thank you!!
I blame google lol!! Goddammit!!! Too late to change the tags...

Edit: luckily I spelt it right on the actual livery!!!

Thanks man!! I notice the bonnet is completely messed up, it was insane! It reverses the controls and that bit got really diffcult! Curves are hard to make, but you can duplicate the shape and paint it white to fine tune the original layer. Good luck to you, I am sure you will be proud!
You have the same bonnet issue as mine - but your roof is considerably better :lol:

As few have discovered on another thread
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...r-24-hours-old-if-they-arent-trending.363749/ your tags disappear after 24 hours and is not searchable on the discover mode. My livery is taken off. So i re uploaded again under #teamoreca #gtsr #gt3 so you guys can enjoy (for another 24hours...so bizzare and questionable choice)

I saw the same thing. Some of the early liviers that were posted are still up but if you don't get trending your design is taken down. That's a shame. We should have a livery request post.

As few have discovered on another thread
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...r-24-hours-old-if-they-arent-trending.363749/ your tags disappear after 24 hours and is not searchable on the discover mode. My livery is taken off. So i re uploaded again under #teamoreca #gtsr #gt3 so you guys can enjoy (for another 24hours...so bizzare and questionable choice)
Man i miss it :( just bought this car and the first thing i did was look for this livery in the discover mode to no luck :(

it looks amazing and remainds me on the 90s in Le Mans... hmm.. <3

i am just new in this topic of livery and decals in GT Sports. is it possible to create the Liverys on PC and upload it to the game.
or download complete liveries? its so hard and take so much time on the PS4 to create something well, that time i not have :(

Back