Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00

  • Thread starter Thread starter arod99
  • 19 comments
  • 543 views
Messages
459
Messages
AROD_1
i really want a Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00 if anyone has one for trade..post it:nervous:
 
Last edited:
I have it ready now for your Audi R8 LMS Race Car ‘09
 
Neverming then , PM`me tommorow then my have it available.
Looking for instant trade.
 
anyone has one for today i can trade any car from my garage and i got all 22 x1s let me know what you want:banghead:
 
I can get you one.
 
A #12, also known as Royal Blue or Dark Blue X1. I will only trade if you can make sure it is that one.
 
what are the colors of you veyron, mileage mods?
 
A #12, also known as Royal Blue or Dark Blue X1. I will only trade if you can make sure it is that one.

yea i know which is royal blue
 
I can trade right now.
 
Add me, I'll send first. I'm pretty tired, not going to wait another hour, lol.
 
Sent. You are sure it is #12?
 
I hope so. Sent car 👍
 
ok i got the viper #91
 
Back