ERIC11940 Messages 187 New York Messages et11940 Messages ect11940 Jan 22, 2011 #1 I have just created an online race. But this only requires any Viper car made by Dodge. It's a 5 lap race at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. If anyone is interested in this online race, you could join by going to the open lobby section. Last edited: Jan 22, 2011
I have just created an online race. But this only requires any Viper car made by Dodge. It's a 5 lap race at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. If anyone is interested in this online race, you could join by going to the open lobby section.
Blond4fun Messages 78 Andorra Jan 22, 2011 #2 I would love to join but I'm grinding with bob right now.
ERIC11940 Messages 187 New York Messages et11940 Messages ect11940 Jan 22, 2011 #3 You could take you time with other online races, I'll wait till your ready to join.
Blond4fun Messages 78 Andorra Jan 22, 2011 #4 ERIC11940 You could take you time with other online races, I'll wait till your ready to join. Click to expand... Nahh, going to sleep (Its 00:43 AM)
ERIC11940 You could take you time with other online races, I'll wait till your ready to join. Click to expand... Nahh, going to sleep (Its 00:43 AM)
Rich S Messages 3,032 Jan 23, 2011 #5 Blond4fun I would love to join but I'm grinding with bob right now. Click to expand... LOL,