Hi there,
I am new here, finally registered
Anyway the Viper is currently my most beloved Car for Suzuka since I got a G25. Because I can't really control MR Cars with their lift-oversteer, so I can't use the Ford GT LM, imo the best competing car in Online races.
My best Time in the 700PP Online Time with the Viper/Tuned is a 2:04.654 and with the right settings it handles quite well. Sometimes I can easily keep up with an Elise in corners and leave 'em behind on straights. Like the Ford GT LM it has a very good compromise of corner/straight speed. The GT LM however is better because the engine characteristic is better. Similiar to both is the Z06/Tuned but it understeers a little more than the viper so I don't use it.
In race I usally do a 2:09 to 2:10 if Im leading. But if I am at the back I can drive considerably faster depending on the distance to first position. I was shocked once to see a 2:01.4xx in a race in second round. I was 36s behind on the beginning of the round and made up 12s in this round only

, still could not win of course, though 3rd round was a 2:03.xxx

.
Unfortunately a lot of drivers online use the LanEvo which is far too easy to drive (but not fastest), so they don't learn how to drive clean as you have to if you want to compete with the american cars.
I have one tip though: Balance your downforce. At first I couldn't really drive with the car because it was understeering pretty much with 20/35. Very odd considering it is a RWD, but with 20/25 downforce it is much better to turn-in in corners and you can reduce weight for better braking and cornering

.