Viral Tracks

United Kingdom
South Yorkshire
GTP_Thedeester1
What about doing a Viral track? Like those viral E-mails. Some-one does something funny and sends it to their freinds and it just spreads (like a Virus huh..:) ). If you put a note on it explaining what it was about Im sure at least one of your freinds would send it to all his freinds and on and on. This way we could spread tracks quickly and if people didnt like them they could delete them after they tried em out. The Potential for getting some very good tracks out in the world is huge.

I dont think it would do any harm. Its not like there would be a Virus attached or anything!

Id probably accept any track to try out and would definitely forward on anything worthwhile!

What about doing a Viral track? Like those viral E-mails. Some-one does something funny and sends it to their freinds and it just spreads (like a Virus huh..:) ). If you put a note on it explaining what it was about Im sure at least one of your freinds would send it to all his freinds and on and on. This way we could spread tracks quickly and if people didnt like them they could delete them after they tried em out. The Potential for getting some very good tracks out in the world is huge.

I dont think it would do any harm. Its not like there would be a Virus attached or anything!

Id probably accept any track to try out and would definitely forward on anything worthwhile!

I don't think it is possible to "send" tracks to your friends. You can store one track on line and your friends can load it down.

I don't think it is possible to "send" tracks to your friends. You can store one track on line and your friends can load it down.

Ah sorry Ive never tried to share a track. I thought since you had to be freinds with the creator then they sent it you. My bad. Just an missguided Idea I had last night!

Back