- 5,833

- Right behind you
- SRV2NV
Yesterday I was in the grocery store watching my ol' lady blow all my money on stuff we don't need, when a magazine screamed "look at me" and so I did. I forget the name of the magazine, but on the cover it had a split image where half the car was a game/virtual shot, and the other half was of a real car. On the inside, they compared photo's taken of the real track, and compared it too images from the virtual track. Unfortuantly, the only gaming station I saw pictured was an XBox, and not a PS2, but I think GT4 was mentioned in the article, either that or i've been thinking about the game too much lately.
The most orgasmic thing about the article was when they had real drivers compare the physics of the real cars to the ones in the game, giving their opinions about all aspects of it.
I can't remember the name of it, but plan on going back there today to pick it up, hopefully i'll be able to post back on it more later. I can't say it the mag would be available everywhere either, but if your interested, i'm from Ontario, Canada, so most likely its available all over North America. I mean, if they can get it past the killer polar bears, and 10 feet of snow that we have up here all the time, i'm sure its all over the US as well.
Just something I thought yas would be interested in.
The most orgasmic thing about the article was when they had real drivers compare the physics of the real cars to the ones in the game, giving their opinions about all aspects of it.
I can't remember the name of it, but plan on going back there today to pick it up, hopefully i'll be able to post back on it more later. I can't say it the mag would be available everywhere either, but if your interested, i'm from Ontario, Canada, so most likely its available all over North America. I mean, if they can get it past the killer polar bears, and 10 feet of snow that we have up here all the time, i'm sure its all over the US as well.
Just something I thought yas would be interested in.