Vision GT Discussion Thread

Which VGT are you most looking forward to?

  • Alpine

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BMW

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daihatsu

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GM Design

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Honda

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infiniti

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Italdesign Giugaro

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jordan

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lexus

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mitsubishi Motors

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nike

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nissan

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peugeot

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tesla Motors

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Volkswagen

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    20
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
745
Canada
Canada
Ok. The VGT is quite an interesting topic, with the Mercedes AMG VGT just recently released. If you go into the Vision GT section in GT6, you can see vague sketches of the upcoming VGT cars. It looks like Mitsubishi is nearly done. Here is the lineup of the manufacturers contributing to the Vision GT project:

- Mercedes-Benz (complete)

- Alfa Romeo (sketch released)

- Alpine (sketch released)

- Aston Martin (sketch released)

- Audi (sketch not released)

- Bertone (sketch released)

- BMW (sketch released)

- Daihatsu (sketch not released)

- Ford (sketch released and is looking quite interesting)

- GM Design (sketch released)

- Honda (sketch released)

- Hyundai (sketch released)

- Infiniti (sketch not released)

- Italdesign Giugiaro (sketch released)

- Jordan (sketch not released)

- Lamborghini (sketch not released)

- Lexus (sketch not released)

- Mazda (sketch not released)

- Mitsubishi Motors (design released - you can see full car in the picture)

- Nike (sketch released)

- Nissan (sketch not released)

- Peugeot (sketch released)

- SRT (sketch released)

- Subaru (sketch released)

- Tesla Motors (sketch released)

- Toyota (sketch released)

- Volkswagen (sketch released)

- Zagato (sketch released)


PICS:

VGT1_zps529c866c.png.html

VGT2_zpsa3afe206.png.html

VGT21_zps0ac4ec5b.jpg.html

VGT20_zpsc476c8e1.png.html

VGT3_zps11d2546d.jpg.html

VGT17_zps2aa04c59.jpg.html

VGT18_zps6e8b3ee3.jpg.html

VGT19_zps5b34b2d5.jpg.html

VGT15_zps915f6f44.jpg.html

VGT16_zps61ae968c.jpg.html

VGT13_zps98d82403.jpg.html

VGT12_zps4e8d98eb.jpg.html

VGT9_zps5c0f8833.jpg.html

VGT8_zpsab35e51c.jpg.html

VGT10_zps32d48241.jpg.html

VGT11_zpse65aee2f.jpg.html

VGT3_zps6b8046e2.jpg.html


EDIT: Sorry that pictures aren't working - will fix later
 
Bump

Lol I just realized Daihatsu's making a VGT - wth? I wonder how that's going to turn out.
 
Lamborghini & Aston Martin
 
I wasn't really interested about Aston Martin.

Aston Martin is my 2nd favorite car company so ofcourse I'm just being a fanboy I guess.
but with the new Aston Martin shareholder I think Aston has good potentials of making some sick vehicles in the future
 
Aston Martin is my 2nd favorite car company so ofcourse I'm just being a fanboy I guess.
but with the new Aston Martin shareholder I think Aston has good potentials of making some sick vehicles in the future

Have you seen the aston martin vgt sketch? Not very interesting. That's me though.
 
Have you seen the aston martin vgt sketch? Not very interesting. That's me though.

no I actually haven't


is this it? if so I can see something cool coming out of it. but it's too early to tell
917.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back