Vision Racer

Messages
10
Messages
Bailes76
I know there is a number of threads about DFP and driving pods / seats but i thought i would share my experience with dealing with Vision Racer. I used the DFP thread to find companies that sell driving pods / seats and came across www.visionracer.com and fell in love with the look and styling. I contacted the company and was very impressed by the proffessional manor in which my call was dealt with and the contact at the company is Geoff, who has a love and good knowledge of not only driving games but also for the seat for which he designed and made. I suggest anyone who is considering purchasing a driving seat for their game console, they must visit the above web site to check it out.

I ordered the seat and sent my cheque. Within a few days I was contacted by Geoff to arrange delivery which was arranged for the next day. The following day the delivery was made and within a short period I had constructed the vision racer and was enjoying Gran Turismo in a whole new way.

All i can say is that the vision racer is brilliant in every way !! I cant explain how great it looks in the room all set up and how great it is to use, also the company on a whole was a pleasure to do business with and i would never think twice to recomend this company to anyone.

Thanks for listening and please pass the word on !!!!
 
looks like a nice setup ! a bit pricey for my budget though :-\. I am going to have to build my own !!
 
That's cool!
Have to agree
Gotta agree that thing looks pretty expensive for being a pretty bland design!
 
Back