Vision Total Drama Fan-Art Project Road Map to Gran Turismo 7

United States
United States
Hyperion-Blue-GT
Hello Everyone on GTPlanet, Hyperion-Blue-GT Here for posting a thread that i'm working on for my TD Fan-Art Project Vision Total Drama will be ready to go by having a road map to Gran Turismo 7. Since all of my Total Drama liveries are still here from Gran Turismo Sport, it's still available for all gt players while I'm on GT7 for taking some long progress for over a year later. Serious challenges I put up will be dropping in every month as 2023 comes by to enter the journey after I took some full walkthroughs on my YouTube Channel along with Gran Turismo World Series Nations Cup and Manufacturers Cup.

Vision Total Drama Road Map.png

Page 1:
Total Drama and Ridonculous Race Characters - February and March (Launch as Completed)
Total Drama Island - Screaming Gophers and Killer Bass (April)
Total Drama Action - Screaming Gaffers and Killer Grips (May)
Total Drama World Tour - Team Victory, Team Amazon and Team Chris is really really really really Hot (June)
Total Drama: Revenge of the Island - Toxic Rats and Mutant Maggots (July)

Vision Total Drama Road Map 2 2.png

Page 2:
Total Drama All-Stars - Heroic Hamsters and Villainous Vultures (August)
Total Drama: Pahkitew Island - Pimâpotew Kinosewak (floating salmon) and Wâneyihtam Maskwak (confused bears) (September)
Total Drama Island (2023) - New Characters and new teams, Frogs of Death and Ferocious Trout (October)
Additional Total Drama Liveries and Custom Race Launch event (November)
To Be Announced (December)

that gives almost a year for me as I go down for development. with all the major changes for all my total drama liveries as being imported to GT7, the windshield banner will add with "Total Drama" along with team liveries from every season, there's going to be a team variation for all total drama characters are part of the road map along with racing suits and helmets can join the line up.

With all of my Total Drama Liveries is cleared by February through September, October will be having Total Drama Island (2023) with New Characters and Teams along with additional Total Drama Liveries and planned race event on Custom Race will be on Gran Turismo 7 to see some racing action and i'll be hosting by having a video gameplay on November. For a step approach on December will to be announced to find a special line up to the Vision TD Project.

The Vision Total Drama Road Map to Gran Turismo 7 has already started and be sure on the look out for my liveries on GT7 will be on PS4 And PS5 Versions.

I'll work hard and do my best for development.

Last edited:
Back