Visionracer VR3 & Fanatec Turbo S Wheel

• Thread starter NickA
  • 5 comments
Is there many of you out there who have got a VR3 and Fanatec Turbo S wheel combo?

As I'm local to the main man at Visionracer in the UK he's made me some brackets (Prototypes shall we say) so that I can mount the Turbo S and CSP's to my VR3. Any other owners of VR3's considering doing the same?

For me, the Turbo S is the best wheel for this rig as I have both a PS3 and a 360 and now I can use both consoles (Instead of just the PS3 with the G25) 💡

Time to start playing Forza 3 with a decent wheel instead of the MS wheel which I recently sold.... 👍

Cheers

Nick

I'm surprised that this thread didn't receive a response from anybody. Are most people using Playseats/other/homemade rigs then??
And what about you guys with the VR3's - Are you sticking to the tried and trusted G25? 👍

I think it's that the VisionRacer 3 is just a bit on the really expensive side. Also, most people here use the G25 or the G27's and are mostly fans of GT5 an not Forza 3 which is a decent game I must say.

Also, I would say everybody is on the GT5 forums right now because of the new unveiling of the cover and news of the IRL being in GT5 and things of the like.

Maybe if it was £450 it would sell a lot better Nick?

Its not as stable/steady as some would expect for its price but yeah it looks real nice and as you point out really you designed it with G25/G27 in mind.
Gamepod offer something more stable, better than a Playseat and costing a good bit less than VR3 so its got plenty of competition.

Also it has no multimonitor support option like the Renn Sport offers.

PM'd you Nick.. I have Turbo S and CSP on my VR3. Been playing Forza3 Whilst I await the launch of GT5..

Back