Volks Wagon Jetta

Messages
431
United States
San Diego, Ca.
Messages
PM me for it please.
Messages
Yeah right!
Hey mates! I have seen this in the UCD but it didn't really facinate me but now I'm interested in one. I have many cars so just ask and I'll see what I can do. Thanks!:sly::)👍:cheers::gtpflag:
 
The guy who did
Hey mates! I have seen this in the UCD but it didn't really facinate me but now I'm interested in one. I have many cars so just ask and I'll see what I can do. Thanks!:sly::)👍:cheers::gtpflag:

Hi but I think it was named something else apart from the Jetta?
 
You're probably right. I do remember it being a different name but I can't think of it at the moment.
 
Its called the bora v6 four motion. i have one and i would trade it but its like the car my dad drives.
 
Thats why I want one. My wife drives one and it just seems cool to have one in GT5.
 
if another one pops up in my ucd ill let you know.
 
Ok, sounds good. Thanks mate.
 
I have 1 but its quite a while before i could trade, i'll contact you when my schedule clears to see if you still need it, i really wish they'd bring out a Passat (my dad drives one) and i mean the older '02 version not the newer one.
 
i have bora v6 4motion but i can only trade in 5 days if you want it add me icewind098 if finded other trader it fine ! :D have fun find it
 
Sweet! I would love to trade you! I'll trade anything!
 
asewome you find one :D
 
Oh, I didn't yet so your on the list of optoins.
 
Last edited:
Oh, I didn't yet so your on the list of optoins.

hello you posted in my tire raffle but #21 is taken can you please pick new number or i will give you one just to make sure you are in.. did you friend me?
its CONSTRUCT-MATRIX
 
No I have not but I'm getting to that shortly. Anyone else have an unwanted Bora they wouldn't mind trading?
 
Last edited:
Back